Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Adria Cowboy Diane Drew Holly Jase Karen Lori
Marvin Mike Nakomis Natalie Scott Will
Watch Big Brother 5 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 5 - All Episodes

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Drew Daniel




FAVORITES

Films: Braveheart, The Shawshank Redemption, Great Expectations 

TV shows: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Friday Night Stand-Up on Comedy Central 

Actors: Johnny Depp, Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson 

Actresses: Julia Roberts, Gwyneth Paltrow, Renée Zellweger 

Bands: Maroon 5, U2, Coldplay, Matchbox 20, Train 

Hobbies: Boating, clubbing, traveling 

Sports to Play: Golf, basketball, volleyball 

Sports Teams: Ohio State Buckeyes & Miami of Ohio Football 

Outdoor Activities: Kayaking, fishing, rollerblading 

Music: Techno, hip-hop, country 

Cereals: Lucky Charms, Trix, Apple Jacks 

Snack Foods: Fig Newtons 

Cookies: Peanut Butter 

Candy Bars: Rolos 

Alcoholic Drinks: Corona and rum & Coke 

Non-Alcoholic: Lemonade



Q&A

What is your motto?
Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.

What three adjectives best describe you?
Smart, fun, genuine

Who is your personal hero?
My parents

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
$500,000 was my motivation to meet some real people.

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I have a lot of patience and mental stamina, and I can discover people's ulterior motives quickly. 

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Women have been distracting to me in the past--we'll see if that stays consistent.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My cell phone

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
How my family is doing

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
I usually perform very well in mental competitions.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
I will strategically use my enemies to my advantage.

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Not being able to trust anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment