Click Houseguest Pic for Profiles / Interviews / Comments
Adria Cowboy Diane Drew Holly Jase Karen Lori
Marvin Mike Nakomis Natalie Scott Will
Watch Big Brother 5 Click the logo and enjoy Big Brother 5 - All Episodes

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Karen O'Neil-Ganci




FAVORITES

Films: Trading Places, Ford Fairlane, holiday classics, Goodfellas 

TV shows: The Honeymooners, Wheel of Fortune, THE PRICE IS RIGHT, LATE NIGHT WITH DAVID LETTERMAN, THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG KILBORN 

Actors: Angus T. Jones 

Actresses: Doris Roberts 

Bands: Ones that don't lip-sync 

Hobbies: Art, music with Larry, cooking, baking, biking, running, working out 

Sports to Play: I'm up for anything competitive. 

Sports Teams: The ones that don't have piss-poor sportsmanship skills 

Outdoor Activities: Everything is better outside. 

Music: My husband's stuff 

Cereals: Granola in yogurt or salad 

Snack Foods: Fresh fruit 

Cookies: My homemade: so good they'll make you wanna smack your grandma 

Candy Bars: Dove Dark, Godiva, anything without caramel 

Alcoholic Drinks: Piña colada 

Non-Alcoholic: Anything diet, Diet Rite tangerine or grape 


Q&A

What is your motto?
Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining!

What three adjectives best describe you?
Creative, extroverted, competitive to the point of insanity

Who is your personal hero?
Whoever caught Britney lip-syncing

Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
This competition is in my blood!

What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
What you see is what you get with me. I'm not afraid to tell it like it is.

What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I'm usually with my hubby 24/7, so being away from home will probably tap my emotions hard.

What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
Big Italian sausage! Mmmm…you know what I'm sayin'?

What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
Hearing how President "Super-Genius" plans to get re-elected.

Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
I run seven miles a day at home, so my endurance is stronger than ever.

How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
Gonna wind that House up tighter than a bull's a** in fly season!

What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Peanut butter constipates the hell outa me!

No comments:

Post a Comment